[Lancaster] LUG Meeting at the Britannia, Weds 03/12/08

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 18:29:16 UTC 2008

I'm afraid I'm going to have to add my (very last minute) apologies to
Ken's here and cry off as well. After spending the last couple of miles
of the drive home in funny, unorthodox positions on the road, I doubt
it's the greatest sense trying to get back into Lancaster tonight.

However, if for some reason this affects a lot more people (but with
most of you in Lancaster, I doubt it does), I'd be more than happy, and
free, to attend a more Christmassy meet in the next couple of weeks.

Wayne: I think we still need a discussion about moving the site over?
Have you got a Jabber / MSN account or similar I can arrange to grab you
on and see what we can get moved? Sorry I've been slow pulling my finger
out on that!

Have a good one tonight, and my apologies again.

Best,

Dave