[Lancaster] Next LUG Meet

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 00:08:38 UTC 2008

Well, against all my best intentions, it looks like I won't manage to
try and sort a meet up out before Christmas, it looks pretty unlikely
I'll be able to make it - I caught one of the many winter bugs that seem
to be doing the rounds and have a load of catching up to do to get
things sorted for Christmas as it is.

Of course, that doesn't prevent anyone else who's available perhaps
grabbing pre-Christmas drinks and gossip over the next week or so.

Hopefully I'll see a bunch of you at the next 'proper' meetup on the 7th
January 2009.

All the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Dave