[Lancaster] Lancaster Meeting

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 07:16:57 BST 2008

I'll be available for the George and Dragon meeting to try and get the
ball rolling again.

Unfortunately, I bring fairly little to the table at present in terms of
things I'm playing with - Ken's interests sound pretty interesting though!

I always missed the LUG Meetings of old through not being in the
country, would quite happily regularly attend now.

I am also working on campus now, and would be quite happy to help with
getting the information about up there if needed.

Best,

Dave