[Lancaster] Lancaster Meeting

Wayne ward wayneward100 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 13:29:37 BST 2008

Wicked cheers dave im glad i got the ball rolling now!
ive just sent a email because the brit sounds good and i ill be popping into tell them when we are coming as soon as everyone decides on a night either monday or wednesday

Im glad you can attend the numbers are crawling up again!!
the uni sounds good I could put some flyers together for you if you like?..

Regards

Wayne :-)