[Lancaster] meeting

llug at lodestar.icom43.net llug at lodestar.icom43.net
Sat Jul 12 16:03:36 BST 2008

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Wayne ward wayneward100 at hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:21:22 +0000
To: lancaster at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [Lancaster] meeting

Hi andy sounds like a better idea than mine!!
The brit is pretty cool ill be passing there tomorrow and let them know we
will be popping in next month - please can every one state there preferred
night the first monday august 4th or wednesday the 6th and we can keep it
on that night every month.

Regards
Wayne

Hi,
Mondays or Wednesdays are good for me, though I may not be back in Lanc in
time for the 4th or even the 6th. I'm sure we can get something sorted out
for the website b4 then. The Brit sounds fine (the Britannia, corner of
Ullswater Road and Moor Gate).

Mark Williams