[Lancaster] RE: Lancaster Meeting

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 13:13:38 BST 2008

Wayne,

Cheers for that. Regarding the flyers, I'd be happy to put some up in
places once things are going and to get people interested - I'd offer to
do flyers myself, but having had little to do actively with the LUG
barring the mailing list I wouldn't really know where to start!

As far as the days go that were being mentioned, most of the time either
Mondays / generally midweek is fine for me, although days that aren't
Wednesday are a bit better (Wednesday is mostly doable though!)

Best,

Dave