[Lancaster] RE: Lancaster Meeting

Martyn Welch martyn at welchs.me.uk
Sun Jul 13 16:41:53 BST 2008

> Wayne,
>
> Cheers for that. Regarding the flyers, I'd be happy to put some up in
> places once things are going and to get people interested - I'd offer to
> do flyers myself, but having had little to do actively with the LUG
> barring the mailing list I wouldn't really know where to start!

Oh, flyers - did these a while ago, probably just need a bit of light
editing:

http://lancaster.lug.org.uk/modules.php?name=Guiki&MODE=SHOW&PAGE=Lug%20Poster

> As far as the days go that were being mentioned, most of the time either
> Mondays / generally midweek is fine for me, although days that aren't
> Wednesday are a bit better (Wednesday is mostly doable though!)

Pick one, see how many commplain/turn up.

If necessary try different day next time...

Make sure you post it to this list a few weeks in advance, then again at
about a week and again the 1-2 days before. Lancaster has a certain amount
of apathy that must be overcome via brute force :-)