[Lancaster] RE: Meeting - Confirm Date?

David Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 14:52:07 BST 2008

Andy,

I believe the date was finalized as the 6th August (Wednesday?) at
[$time] at the Britannia, judging by what I could find looking back
through the list.

What sort of time did these gatherings typically kick off in the good
old days? 8?

Can anyone confirm either:
a) What I heard is correct
b) Failing (a), that other people will turn up at the above time, date
and place? :-)

Best,

Dave