[Lancaster] charabanc 0.3 prerelease

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 14:36:22 GMT 2008

I have just uploaded a new version which seems to work OK in (my version
of) internet explorer 7. I added a document type tag at the start of the
html page, which apparently forces browsers to interpret stylesheets
strictly (see: http://www.quirksmode.org/css/quirksmode.html ) This
seems to have cured the map problem. I still can't reproduce the script
error. The current version is at:
http://base.tikvanet.org/tour/virtual-tour.html

andy.