[Lancaster] LUG Update

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 00:04:26 UTC 2008

On Monday 10 November 2008 23:45:41 andy baxter wrote:
> Wayne Ward wrote:
> > Hello i see we have the passwords nearly for the LUG site so it might be
> > wise us looking into what the requirements are for the LUG site
> > Please take a look at the site ive been hosting and make some suggestions
> > we can get the ball rolling again..
> >
> > http://www.lancasterlug.org.uk
> >

> > my new number 07957448652  (on the linux phone!!)
> >
> > ill post the meeting minutes this week although there was only two of us
> > there!!! it was still a interesting conversation !!!
>
> I'm wondering what happened because I did actually turn up at the Brit
> from about 8 to 9, but didn't see anyone else there. Were you sat
> outside or in a different room???
>
> andy

Ah sorry andy yes we sat in front of the pool table :-)
I came in the other door and gareth was just sat near the pool table so we
just sat there sorry! Im not sure when david is back otherwise we could have
arranged for a meeting like next wednesday to if every one is up for it! or
wait till next month? Gareth wanted a meeting every week!
It might be a idea for next week as we could talk about the project we have
been talking about...
--

Regards,

Wayne Ward