[Lancaster] Meeting 5th November

Gareth Lees gareth at glees.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 23:37:57 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

Wayne - Just a little correction to what I said... I have got a true
terminal on my iPhone with gcc and python installed. Granted it required a
little jailbreaking but all in a day's hacking, also I didn't know you were
taking minutes.

As I said to Wayne I thought a once monthly meeting wasn't enough and am
proposing another meet tomorrow night if anyone wishes to be there? Reason
being that interest seems to die down between meetings and that's no fun. I
must apologise for not being in the right part of the pub but it was the
first meeting I could get to (got to Lancaster on the 1st Friday of October)
and didn't know where to be and still don't!

One meeting soon I may be able to bring some toys along including a Sharp
Zaurus SL-5500 as a show of Linux running on hand-helds (I know Wayne has
the G1 but I can't afford to get out of the iPhone's contract.)

Gareth.