[Lancaster] Mail Change

Wayne Ward lancastercomputers at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 13 10:58:26 UTC 2008

Hello sorry if anyone sent any emails im just moving my domains out of fast
host and back to 123-reg as its got better DNS control + it was free!
If anyone has emailed me or anything i might want to read please could you
re-send
Ill be switching back to my lancaster computer domain some time today
hopefully its in the hands of DNS.
Ive changed my lug email to lancastercomputers at googlemail.com
So will pick them up from there for today.

Im also just playing with gos - Google operating system on the asus
So far so good its very snappy compared to kubuntu intrtepid
Ill let you know more later as I test more...

Regards
Wayne