[Lancaster] Website

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 21:07:04 UTC 2008

Wayne Ward wrote:
> Hi hope all is well im just wondering if we have the username and
> passwords required for the LUG webspace yet as im dropping this server
> soon and could do with moving the lug site across soonish...
> David and myself will be carrying the work out so if you have any
> requirements please ask. Also no one has taken the poster maker role for
> the lug! So ill guess ill end up doing it!!  So if you fancy a dabble
> say now or forever hold your peace!!!

I could have a go but probably not tonight as I'm quite tired. I'll see
if I can get something done by tomorrow night if you like?
> Is anyone interested in the meeting tomorrow night or shall we just
> stick to the traditional monthly meeting this month until we sort out
> the project with andy?  ( i think this would be best cant see a lot of
> people turning up)

I'm happy to leave it till the next monthly meeting - I've been a bit
stressed the last few days and will probably want an evening in. Also
thinking that there's no hurry with the Basement project so I'd like to
take it steadily rather than rush into it too much.

andy