[Lancaster] Website

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 11:06:33 UTC 2008

andy baxter wrote:
> Wayne Ward wrote:
>
>> Hi hope all is well im just wondering if we have the username and
>> passwords required for the LUG webspace yet as im dropping this server
>> soon and could do with moving the lug site across soonish...
>> David and myself will be carrying the work out so if you have any
>> requirements please ask. Also no one has taken the poster maker role for
>> the lug! So ill guess ill end up doing it!!  So if you fancy a dabble
>> say now or forever hold your peace!!!
>>

> I could have a go but probably not tonight as I'm quite tired. I'll see
> if I can get something done by tomorrow night if you like?

I've now posted a first try at the poster to the list. It's waiting for
the moderator (because of the size of the attachment), so just wanted to
make sure people know it's only a first try with a few minor faults, so
please don't print them off yet.

Feel free to make suggestions about the text and images I've used.

andy