[Lancaster] Crazy

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 11:56:38 UTC 2008

I sorry I haven't been to well I'm just on my google phone in bed!! Well I'm quite suprised by the amount of emails sent over this poster! Hell guys its a poster - pictures - distros - linux ?? I've just deleted about 15 emails without looking at them!!! All it is, is a poster to advertise the meetings we all have different views on it but jesus! If you look back at the past few emails and acctually think that's its just a poster maybe we can just say yer its just a poster that's fine print it fire it on the wall and advertise the meetings!!! But we get fsf after us!!! Crazy. Its a linux meeting poster!!!

Andy sorry you getting so much grief over this I bet you wish you never volenteard your spare time to do this now!! Well all I can say is . Nice work if some one else can do better you maybe should have volenteard!!