[Lancaster] Website access

Mark Williams llug at lodestar.icom43.net
Sun Nov 23 22:54:44 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 18:30 +0000, Martyn Welch wrote:
> Hi Wayne - Are you on the Lugmasters mailing list?

Hi Wayne,
You should have received four emails in the past about usernames & passwords,
access and facilities for our Lug site hosting on lug.org.uk and the lugmaster
mail list, all off-list, all sent to Dave Smith as well. (Sorry not to have
responded earlier; I'm just catching up with the last few days non-work mail).
I'm sure you got the first two as you wrote :-
On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 23:45:36PM +0000, Wayne Ward wrote:
> Hello i see we have the passwords nearly for the LUG site so it might be wise
The last email was 2 days before you changed any of your email address usage.

The four mails were :-

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 18:22:40 +0000
From: Hugo Mills <hugo at lug.org.uk>
To: lm at lodestar.icom43.net, wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk, dave at td-online.co.uk
Subject: New account on lug.org.uk

(the second conveyed the server password for your username, hence the edits):-
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 [edited, but after 18:22]
From: Hugo Mills <hugo at lug.org.uk>
To: [your email address]
Subject: [edited]

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 01:45:10 +0000
From: Mark Williams <llug at lodestar.icom43.net>
To: Wayne Ward <wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk>, Dave Smith
<dave at td-online.co.uk>
Subject: Fw: [admin] Lancaster LUG - Re: [lugmaster] General-purpose hosting is
available again

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:13:47 -0500
From: llug at lodestar.icom43.net <llug at lodestar.icom43.net>
To: dave at td-online.co.uk, wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Subject: Re: Fw: [admin] Lancaster LUG - Re: [lugmaster] General-purposehosting
is available again

I'm not including the text of the 1st two mails here for reasons of security
(they include usernames, hostnames, protocols and of course passwords, and *all
mails on this list are archived and these archives are public*), but here are
the 2nd two (with Hugo's forwarded reply edited for the same reasons) :-

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 01:45:10 +0000
From: Mark Williams <llug at lodestar.icom43.net>
To: Wayne Ward <wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk>, Dave Smith
<dave at td-online.co.uk>