[Lancaster] Help needed with Anaogue/Digital TV/Radio Card under Linux

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 5 21:51:59 UTC 2008

Dan,

Thanks for your feedback. I haven't yet had time to study this, but it looks
like it might give a few clues.

My TV card uses the Philllips saa134 rather than em28xx.

The saa7134 and saa1734_dvb modules do get loaded, but I expect that I need to
provide some parameters, as mentioned below.

Thanks again.

Ken Hough