[Lancaster] Multi-card reader

Ken Walton ken.walton at carandol.net
Tue Oct 28 16:07:42 UTC 2008

Hi Andy,

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 15:28 +0000, andy baxter wrote:
> It should work as usb mass storage, same as a usb memory stick. I have a
> 'hama usb2.0 card reader 1.000 & 1' which works this way and works fine
> under linux. I bought it from the camera shop near to Fibber McGees.

Closer reading of the Windows bit of the manual tells me that it does
indeed work as a usb mass storage device, and the driver is only needed
if you want to add a special icon to the screen. I've just tried it in
someone else's Windows XP machine, and it doesn't work there, either, so
I guess it must be faulty.

--
Ken Walton