[Lancaster] Multi-card reader

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 28 16:02:26 UTC 2008

I bought a Trust USB2 card reader from my local supermarket. Yes, I know that
wouldn't have been the best price, but shopping for veg, etc gets
boring.  :-)

This is a nicely made item which can read most kinds of memory card (incl.
SD/MMC/CFI/CFII/MD/SMC/XD and MS). It works on my SUSE Linux, Win XP and
Vista (Ugh!) systems without the need for any drivers or extra configuration.

Ken Hough