[Lancaster] Lug Picture

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 02:07:54 UTC 2008

Im trying to build a picture of the members of the lug - I will not post any
of the following information I just want to get a list of active members and
there backgrounds so we know what skills we have etc.
Please let me know if you are not on the list either because you are active
and havent been to any new meetings or you just like reading the mails on the
lug list!!  The linux lug is growing in active members but i will keep still
pushing for more and any ideas for more members please let me know..
We are still waiting for access to the website and will let you know when we
start work on the live website!!

As i said before the notes are posted on my lug website till the main one
becomes active!   http://www.lancasterlug.org.uk

Our next meeting will be held on the 1st of october at the britannia pub on
ullswater road in moorgate lancaster. In the green room - with free wi-fi
access. We tend to arrive between 7.30 and 8pm

here is the list so far:

Wayne Ward
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
homepage: http://wayneward.co.uk/blog
Distro: 64studio / Debain / Ubuntu / Gentoo
Skills - Server admin - Kolab Server
Desktop - KDE

Richard Robinson
RichardRobinson at beulah.qualmograph.org.uk