[Lancaster] Lug Picture

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 18 07:40:32 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 03:07 +0100, Wayne Ward wrote:
> Im trying to build a picture of the members of the lug

I hope you've read the Data Protection Act ;o)

[snip]
> here is the list so far:
>

> Wayne Ward
> wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
> homepage: http://wayneward.co.uk/blog
> Distro: 64studio / Debain / Ubuntu / Gentoo
> Skills - Server admin - Kolab Server
> Desktop - KDE
[snip]

Richard Smedley
rs at m6-it.org
homepage: http://m6-it.org/
Distro: Debian
Skills - Project Management; IT Strategy; trainer & speaker; copywriter
& editor; linguist; environmentalist; tenor; server admin;
Plone/Zope/Python; LTSP.
Desktop - PWM; WindowMaker; or Emacs

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                        +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office: 4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at m6-it.org

Southern Office: Oxford                     contact matthew at m6-it.org