[Lancaster] 4 sale

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 02:12:12 UTC 2008

Oh yes and last thing of the night - I have some items for sale..

Alembic bass - mark king signature - look in my toys gallery pictures -
quality american bass - around £7000 now - with fitted flight case - as new
Ill take
£2300 (bargain of the year!) SOLD

One fender stratocaster standard squier in sunburst with maple neck
This guitar has new strings and has been setup good - great action & neck
It has the 70's style headstock and looks cool - with gig bag (indonesian)
£135 - Bargain! Reduced £115

One fender thinline telecaster protone - Lovely guitar are very collectable -
redish colour with pearl scratch guard. This is a squier but nut a normal
squier - they had to stop making these because they were as good as the USA
ones!!! (Korean)
Well setup £225 - Bargain! Reduced £215

One framus sunburst restro semi-acoustic guitar - Very rare and collectable
Floating bridge (german)
£230

One squier affinity stratocaster in black with rosewood neck - good starter
guitar - recent setup - 20th anniversary model (chinnese)
£90

One set of Mission 733 floor standers in black with front covers as new - bi
wireable - rewired with quality cable - awsome sound - made to last.
RRP Cost me £350 - Take
£75

One 22 inch asus monitor - brand new lcd - Retail at £180 - ill take
£120 (this might be sold so hurry)

I have one epiphone triggerman 60 DSP
retro look on board effects include - delay - chorus - reverb -flanger
twin channel - loud - tube emulation input by gibson
£135 Friggin cheap as its new.

I cant hold these need cash to purchase band gear.
u need pictures or more information please ask..

pictures available are here
http://wayneward.co.uk/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=340

Other:
I also have some old photography stuff for sale please ask for details
Dark room stuff enlarger & trays etc..

Plus i have a pile of G4 macintosh computers and parts some working some not
and a old G3 for spares or repairs

Regards,

Wayne Ward

Lancaster Computers