[Lancaster] Lug Picture

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 17:39:35 UTC 2008

On Thursday 18 September 2008 18:32:52 andy baxter wrote:
> Wayne Ward wrote:
> > Im trying to build a picture of the members of the lug - I will not post
> > any of the following information I just want to get a list of active
> > members and there backgrounds so we know what skills we have etc.
>
> Personally I don't mind if my details are posted - I think it's better
> in a way if people just send in what they are happy to have on line, and
> then the details can be available for everyone in the group to read.
>
> [snip]
>
> > Andy Baxter
> > andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
> > homepage: www.tikvanet.org
> > Distro:  64studio (also know ubuntu and debian pretty well)
> > Skills - basic system admin and command line (mainly debian based); linux
> > music applications; web design; programming - have done small projects in
> > C, C++, java, javascript, perl and python; arduino open hardware
> > microcontroller; web server  setup and admin (basic) Desktop - KDE
>
> Have you made any progress on installing a wiki module for joomla? (I
> think I remember you saying you would have a go at this some time). This
> would be useful for various things - e.g. I was thinking of writing up
> my notes from last night, going through what was covered in each section
> in a bit more detail than your report on the main website.
>
> andy

Cheers andy ill keep these for now then when we get the site up we can post
people names and what information they want posting we will post!!
your a man of many hidden talents!!

Yes please write the notes ill keep them handy for the new site and ill post
them on mine as a newsflash for now!!  thats awsome!

--
Regards,

Wayne Ward

Lancaster Computers