[Lancaster] Lug Picture

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 17:32:58 UTC 2008

Wayne Ward wrote:
> Im trying to build a picture of the members of the lug - I will not post any
> of the following information I just want to get a list of active members and
> there backgrounds so we know what skills we have etc.

Personally I don't mind if my details are posted - I think it's better
in a way if people just send in what they are happy to have on line, and
then the details can be available for everyone in the group to read.

[snip]
> Andy Baxter
> andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
> homepage: www.tikvanet.org
> Distro:  64studio (also know ubuntu and debian pretty well)
> Skills - basic system admin and command line (mainly debian based); linux music applications; web design; programming - have done small projects in C, C++, java, javascript, perl and python; arduino open hardware microcontroller; web server  setup and admin (basic)
> Desktop - KDE

Have you made any progress on installing a wiki module for joomla? (I
think I remember you saying you would have a go at this some time). This
would be useful for various things - e.g. I was thinking of writing up
my notes from last night, going through what was covered in each section
in a bit more detail than your report on the main website.

andy