[Lancaster] Lancaster LUG Webpage

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Sat Sep 27 15:22:53 UTC 2008

Hi Martyn,

Martyn Welch wrote:
 > No prob. I'd be grateful if you would attribute me where appropriate,
but I'd be more than happy to see the stuff re-worked/re-used.

That's great - thanks. Attribution is, of course, a given - name alone
good enough or would you like a hyperlink to anywhere in particular in
there? Just let us know however you want it attributed.

 > I do, I also have an animated banner, micro button and logos as used
on the T-shirts. Oh, and a poster I used a few years ago  :-)
> Do you want be to mail them to you?

If possible, that'd be great. I think I have the link to the old poster,
although it's obviously broken with the server :-)

> Lol, we dumped that domain name in favor to using the hosting at
> lug.org.uk about 4 years ago! I wouldn't worry too much about the old
> older server, it's not going to be brought back online in it's old
> state. I'd suggest implementing a page at lug.org.uk on the "S&M" (that
> would be static and managed...) server. At the very least getting a
> redirect/ basic information up at lancaster.lug.org.uk

Yeh, Mark was telling us of some of the things he'd heard about the new
implementations that'll be happening - I'm definitely in favour of
moving back to the lancaster.lug.org.uk address for simplicity and
coherence - will have a look into that as and when we can.

Best,

Dave