[Lancaster] meeting, rtf to html & demos.

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 3 10:31:47 UTC 2009

Hi Guys!

I've not really been following this thread so I might be well off the mark.

If you are looking for something to handle and check html, I can
recommend 'Quanta+'. It includes an html syntax checker which seems to be
quite ruthless in discovering syntax errors.

I use Quanta+ to build all of my html stuff. It can render/display html code
as it will be seen via a browser, although not if this includes things like
PHP.

Regards

Ken hough