[Lancaster] Outsourcing or Contact work? Linux/Coding/etc.

Joseph Le Brech jlebrech at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:10:49 UTC 2009

I'm looking for a change to my current job situation which was just ment to just get me past the winter.

I'm usually a coder, but the firms I interview with must have too much choice and/or have unexpected budjet cuts.

Anyways I order to get into coding I've been thiking that maybe I should do a few contract jobs, a few months at a time.

I could do some consultancy work for free if needs be, or fill an admin role with the ability for a bit of tooling time to make things easy for everyone in the office. I'm working for a big firm with no flexibility and would love to contribute my ideas for a right minded company.

If anyone is interested I can drop them my cv.

Thanks.