[Lancaster] A decent ISP, anyone?!

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 17:00:34 UTC 2009

Try pipex business connection - ive been using it for a while now £25
unlimited with static IP
Good download and good upload aswell for hosting etc.
Ive had no outages when i first got connected it was a tad slow so I
called them they made some changes and now its 100%

Ive posted the minutes for the meeting to my blog
http://wayneward.co.uk/linux/lancaster-linux-user-group-meeting/

Rik did you get the laptop working now...

Regards

Wayne