[Lancaster] A short introduction

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 22:49:52 UTC 2009

Thats cool - ill send a mail before next wednesday to remind everyone we
will be there for seven if people can make it earlier !!
your signed up and part of the lancaster lug already joost - welcome in :)

its not required but we have a members list page were you can ad some info
and a pic of your self if you want :)
just send the stuff across and ill add it if you want :)

the text is basically like this (just change the bits i filled in!)

Name: Wayne Ward

Member since: 2001

Skills: Linux administrator - Networking - All linux distros & Macintosh

Job: Lancaster computers - computers / servers / laptops / networking / web
services

Hobbies: Playing bass guitar and guitar - Music & linux and mac osx

Regards

Wayne

<joost.noppen at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the welcome. Looks like I would be an eligible person for
>>> putting up some posters at the university then :). There should be a
>>> fair
>>> few linux users around, as we have a special mailinglist for it at
>>> university. I located you indeed through the LUG site when looking
>>> around
>>> for some background info on the topic.
>>>
>>> When exactly do the meetings start normally on Wednesdays? Typically,
>>> the
>>> pool starts at about 8 but it lasts for quite some time. But if the
>> meeting
>>> starts earlier than that, I can drop by before the match starts.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Joost

>> domestic

>> january

>> let

>> <joost.noppen at gmail.com>

>> professional

Lancaster

--
Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services