[Lancaster] YASI (Yet Another Short Introduction) !

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 13:58:45 UTC 2009

Hi serko thanks for joining the list and the linux user group !!
Yes im afraid we moved it to next week to fit with the brit to put some
food on for members!
We have quiet a few new members starting which is great - Please feel free
to brings friends along more the merrier..
We are starting the meeting next wednesday at 7pm at the brittania on
ulswater road lancaster
Its our xmas bash so im afraid no demos but plenty of linux chat and beer!
We will try and line up some demos for the new year of the xmas period
Some distro installs sounds good and whatever else anyone brings to the
table..

again here is a link to the llug poster if you have any boards you can put
these on at the uni
http://lancasterlug.org.uk/downloads/llug.pdf

Look forward to meeting you

regards