[Lancaster] Meeting Weds 9th Dec - was RE: Few things

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 18:03:30 UTC 2009

Hi mark hows things!!
Thats great its looking good so far we have plenty of new members showing
One of our new members wants a early start and wants to meet at seven
because he has a pool match
So ill get to the brit for seven next week...

yes there will be some grub on which has been hard to judge its looking
around 10 members im thinking
its all free xmas treat from lancaster computers :)

be great to see you at the meeting - we will have three new members so far.

I will know about the workshops at the library by then hopefully having a
meeting tomorrow or friday with the main person...

regards
wayne