[Lancaster] Meeting Weds 9th Dec - was RE: Few things

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 17:20:14 UTC 2009

Hi rik yes im just in talks with lancaster library - the workshop could run
for a few weeks
and wil cover newbies through to new linux users.
Im just finding out a time frame that we are allowed and from that will
base the workshop on that :)

Are you coming next wednesday rik to the lancaster lug xmas bash??

Regards
wayne