[Lancaster] XMAS Bash

Serko Katsikian kserko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:54:52 UTC 2009

Hey Wayne,
it was nice meeting you all guys last night.

The other "twiiter like site" is identi.ca.  Once you create and login
to you account there, go the "Connect" link on the top right and there
you should see a "Twitter" tab with the following options beneath it

Preferences

    * Automatically send my notices to Twitter.
    * Send local "@" replies to Twitter.
    * Subscribe to my Twitter friends here.

By ticking next to each box you can connect your identi.ca accoun to the
twitter one.

I believe that as gnu/linux user group we should promote as much as
possible free/open source software.

cheers,
Serko