[Lancaster] Blog

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Thu Dec 10 18:48:43 UTC 2009

Nicely your sorted - im just adding the events module to the lug site..
Yes on the events we can state begginer / advanced etc
the stuff we will be starting with will and should be beginner ;)

ive setup the identi.ca account thats called lancasterlug aswell
im going to get this talking to twitter and wordpress...

I also can bring my mifi to the meetings if they havent got wireless
which is a dongle with wireless built in
so we can have a few laptops on it :) but im sure they have...

Wayne