[Lancaster] GNU

Serko Katsikian kserko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:24:22 UTC 2009

Let's not start a flame war here now :). I myself disagree with RMS's
tactics sometimes, though I am a big fan of his cause and his
consistency as a person who believes in his ideals. No matter our
individual point of view, I think we agree that we should promote both
gnu and linux in the website do we not?

Serko