[Lancaster] logo

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Tue Dec 15 15:30:39 UTC 2009

can i take a look at the logo martyn it might be ok or we might be
able to modify it?
and how many tshirts are left and how much do you need to cover the
costs of them?

ive been talking to stallman and asked him if he knew about the logo
layouts he said this:

"Every penguin should be accompanied by a gnu.  As experts all know, a
penguin can hardly function without a gnu ;-)."

Wayne