[Lancaster] Meetup Tomorrow?

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 21:47:32 UTC 2009

Well, it's the first Wednesday of the month again and - seeing as I
haven't made it to one for such a long time - I thought I'd be the one
to throw out a reminder / query to see who was up for it?

I can certainly make it, and will endeavor to bring the OpenMoko Neo
FreeRunner with me - it's far from perfect yet, and needs me to spend
some time with it which I've so far failed to do, but if anyone wants to
have a play, it'll be there!

Wayne - if you can make it, I think I'm way overdue in making good on my
promise to help with the website stuff - let's crack heads! :)

Best,

Dave