[Lancaster] Meetup Tomorrow?

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 4 09:00:26 UTC 2009

Hi Dave and all,

Provided that the weather doesn't look too threatening, I hope to get down to
the 'Brit' tonight.

Does anyone know much about getting analogue/digital TV/radio cards working
under Linux? I've been trying to get my KWorld DVB-T 210 PCI card working
under Linux. Apparently it is possible, but so far I've had no luck. By
default, my system (64 bit SUSE v11.1) loads the saa3174 module (which is
correct), but it also needs the saa7134-dvb module, a few other modules and a
load of setup parameters. Very confusing!

Ken Hough