[Lancaster] THANK-YOU

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 11:40:50 UTC 2009

Hi Rik,

Glad you enjoyed the meeting. If you want to learn the command line, it
might be worth looking at:
http://linux.tnc.edu.tw/techdoc/linux-books/rute/
This is a very comprehensive and thorough guide to linux system admin,
starting from the ground up and working through slowly to more advanced
topics.

andy