[Lancaster] fortnightly skill share evenings

mp mp at aktivix.org
Sat Feb 7 02:13:43 UTC 2009

Andy is making sense, IMHO:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/jan/14/facebook

http://www.theage.com.au/news/general/beware-facebook/2008/01/18/1200620184398.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap2

Fuchs, Christian. 2009. Social Networking Sites and the Surveillance
Society. A Critical Case Study of the Usage of studiVZ, Facebook, and
MySpace by Students in Salzburg in the Context of Electronic
Surveillance. Salzburg/Vienna: Research Group UTI. ISBN 978-3-200-01428-2.

Study: http://fuchs.icts.sbg.ac.at/SNS_Surveillance_Fuchs.pdf

Background Information: http://fuchs.icts.sbg.ac.at/SNS_E.html