[Lancaster] Facebook et al. (was fortnightly skill share evenings)

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 10:01:24 UTC 2009

Not wanting to just be negative about this, here's an interesting blog
post about various groups working towards constructive alternatives to
the kind of corporate dominated, proprietory social networking sites
offered by companies like Facebook and Myspace:

http://autonomo.us/2008/11/social-networking/

andy