[Lancaster] hello

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 16:05:05 UTC 2009

Hi joseph that sounds great !
We have monthly meetings at the moment
We hold them at the britannia pub on ulswater road in lancaster
On the first wednesday of every month - It has free wi fi which we have
connected to now! We usually arrive around 7.30 - 8.30

Also i did add a group ages ago before we got the lug going again on
facebook called lancaster & morecambe linux and macintosh group
which hasnt really taken of so much! ill advertise meetings and dates on
there today.

As for andys project im intrested and will help as much as possible and
will contribute to the internet costs its not that expensive nowadays
for a connection.

Also need to figure out a night next week to get the lug website sorted
guys ...

Regards
Wayne :-)