[Lancaster] moonlight and channel4

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 04:22:06 UTC 2009

I have just checked out 4od and moonlight. Moonlight itself isn't that
hard to install - you just go to this page:
http://www.go-mono.com/moonlight/
and click the link under 'download the plugin', then follow the wizard
that comes up in firefox.

Unfortunately, it doesn't play either 4od, or any of the demo apps on
the MS silverlight page. They just ask you to install the Silverlight
plugin. Not sure what's happening, but it could be either a fault in the
moonlight plugin, or else possibly might just be because the sites are
expecting IE not firefox. If I get round to it, I'll maybe look into
this a bit more.

andy