[Lancaster] Stupid question about usb pen

David Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Sun Feb 15 12:06:04 UTC 2009

Hi Rik

Rik Boland wrote:
> how deos it work as a live disk if you work with older puters

Again, I'll confess my lack of knowledge in how it will work with the
Ubuntu one, but with the Mandriva stick I have, it has a minimal boot CD
ISO on the disk that you can burn to a CD to use to boot the system
from, which in turn loads just enough from the CD to allow it to boot
the rest from the USB.

My description probably lacks readability though, but that's how it
seemed to work :)

Best,

Dave