[Lancaster] meeting this evening

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 11:53:09 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know how to get to the Basement. If you know
where the Whale Tail Cafe is, it's simple - just go downstairs instead
of upstairs. If not, it's at the top (hospital end) of Penny Street,
roughly opposite the church. It's in an alley off to the side of the
street, and it's the door facing you to the right hand side of the yard
that the alley goes into. In case anyone has any trouble finding the
place, my mobile number is 07908 070911.

Just to remind you, we're meeting at 8pm. Look forward to seeing people
this evening. :)

andy