[Lancaster] I am a PC

Rik Boland rik_boland at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 22 21:38:51 UTC 2009

Hi boys

My min been triggered by reading this month Linux Format (bought on recommendation of group).

There an article that read about the I am a PC advert advertised by Microsoft, who am I to say that they can't advertise but does this commercial kinda smack you in the head to be ethically wrong as it suggest PC = Microsoft.

If so who do we write to (advertisement standers) to complain of misguided information?

Shalom

Rik Boland
15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588

We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.