[Lancaster] Hello

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 01:47:22 UTC 2009

Wayne Ward wrote:
> Id just like to say hello and see if anyone has anything interesting
> they are working with.
> Im just looking at a CRM package for linux called sugarcrm
> Dont know if anyone is familiar with this or any other crm systems for
> linux.

The only thing I've done lately is write a short script in Python for
converting the musical score files produced by Rosegarden (a music
sequencer/editor) into piano stave format, with linked treble and bass
clefs. (This is already a feature of Lilypond, the score printing
program - the only problem was that Rosegarden didn't know how to
generate the right codes to use it, so it was just a matter of doing
some simple string manipulations). I haven't done much in Python, so I'm
still really impressed with how easy it is to use for making simple
scripts like this.

andy