[Lancaster] Help! Netbook keeps rebooting!

jonath j at jonath.co.uk
Thu Jul 30 15:15:03 UTC 2009

That reminds me of the bad old days of Linux, when my computer would
completely lock up over some USB-related issue. I don't really know
what was going on but, again, it was related to problems with the
kernel. I still get the odd problem with Xorg every now and again
(well, actually, very rarely) but this is usually when running some
dodgy application that tries to agressively change the screen
resolution/mode. I'm not sure if this is helping at all . . . erm . .
.

jonathan