[Lancaster] Android G1 phone?

Sam Barnett-Cormack sdb at geekworld.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 00:06:23 UTC 2009

Mike Dent wrote:

> [...]

The battery life really depends on what you're going to do. While it's
in low-power mode (sleeping), it uses pretty much nothing. It'll
disappear quite quickly if you do much, though, especially if what
you're doing involves the network. I've found that this is less of an
issue if you're using Wi-fi with good coverage. If you're going to
"work" seriously on it, though, it helps to have it plugged in.

Sam