[Lancaster] Android G1 phone?

Wayne Ward wayne at mandlcomputers.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 00:32:01 UTC 2009

I just stopped using it totally - i followed all the guides how to cut
the power usage down but
i have to charge it twice a day!
Ive looked at some extended batteries seems like the answer..
there is a double battery were you need a bigger back on the phone or
one the same size so no horrible back sticking out! which ill probably
go for.
The keyboard is wicked but a virtual keyboard would be handy aswell as
the proper keyboard

Wayne